Selling blog for pet items

I've recently created a selling blog for all of my pet items. My hubby calls our pups Mowzers instead of Bowzers so I thought that would be a great name for a Pet clothing biz. Check it out!

At Mowzers you will find a wonderful assortment of pet items including clothing, collars, leashes, bandanas, pet toys and more. Please be patient though and check back often. I'm currently working on building up my stock and will be adding it as I get it completed.

Any questions you may have you can contact me at Shanghai31@aol.com.

Friday, January 9, 2009

Taylor Bag and Wallets




Since I just recently decided to quit my part-time job and stay home to save my hands from carpal tunnel and tendonitis I feel my creative energies overflowing!

This is my newest handbag design that I just love! I named it the Taylor Bag and have been making matching wallets as well. I just love the new fabrics out there today. But I'm thinking this bag would look great all in solids with your name or initials monogrammed on the flap. Hmmmmm see my brain is working again! LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the link...I will post tomorrow on my blog.....! good luck!

Ms. Stewart if you're Crafty... said...

this bag is sooooo cute that I can hardly stand it!!! You go girl!!! Are you selling these anywhere???

Marquita Stewart
http://marquitastewart.blogspot.com