Selling blog for pet items

I've recently created a selling blog for all of my pet items. My hubby calls our pups Mowzers instead of Bowzers so I thought that would be a great name for a Pet clothing biz. Check it out!

At Mowzers you will find a wonderful assortment of pet items including clothing, collars, leashes, bandanas, pet toys and more. Please be patient though and check back often. I'm currently working on building up my stock and will be adding it as I get it completed.

Any questions you may have you can contact me at Shanghai31@aol.com.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Preparing for craft shows

This year is my first time ever doing craft shows. I've learned some things along the way and still have ALOT to learn. First and best advice I can give is - spend the extra money for a good canopy cover! This photo is of the first canopy I started with. Horrible! While doing the first set up in our yard it was already falling to pieces. I got it at Wal-Mart for $54.00 thinking, "This will work fine and doesn't cost me a lot of money." Not a good one at all! I ended up returning it.


This one I got at Lowe's for $200.00 and much more pleased with how easy it goes up, the sturdiness of it and all around construction is so much better.



I've also learned to be prepared for anything and everything. Make sure you have your stakes and hammer at every event. You never know when a rough wind is going to come up.

Taking pics of your layout helps you see what others are seeing when they drive or walk by. As in my second one you can't see that I have alot of purses to show. Not good. I need to find ways to bring my items up to more of an eye level and can be visible for all angles.

As I said, I'm still learning as I go. Any advice that others can give me would be greatly appreciated as well.

No comments: