Selling blog for pet items

I've recently created a selling blog for all of my pet items. My hubby calls our pups Mowzers instead of Bowzers so I thought that would be a great name for a Pet clothing biz. Check it out!

At Mowzers you will find a wonderful assortment of pet items including clothing, collars, leashes, bandanas, pet toys and more. Please be patient though and check back often. I'm currently working on building up my stock and will be adding it as I get it completed.

Any questions you may have you can contact me at Shanghai31@aol.com.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Native American Seed Bead Jewelry

Being of Cherokee descent I'm proud to say that I've recently started making Native American seed bead jewelry. I either hand loom or hand weave my items. Here's a few photos of some of my recent items.

This is a 12 strand rug necklace done on a loom. It is finished with cones and a magnetic closure.


These earrings were done by a weaving technique called the brick stitch.





This pair is obviously of a musical note for those music lovers we all know.



All of my jewelry can be found at http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/moderncherokee. Come check me out!

No comments: