Selling blog for pet items

I've recently created a selling blog for all of my pet items. My hubby calls our pups Mowzers instead of Bowzers so I thought that would be a great name for a Pet clothing biz. Check it out!

At Mowzers you will find a wonderful assortment of pet items including clothing, collars, leashes, bandanas, pet toys and more. Please be patient though and check back often. I'm currently working on building up my stock and will be adding it as I get it completed.

Any questions you may have you can contact me at Shanghai31@aol.com.

Friday, April 10, 2009

I have recently met a wonderful person on Etsy that creates some of the best clay art I've seen in a while! Her name is Gwen and you can find her at Creative Clay Cottage. Her prices range from the high end to the low end. So there's something for everyone! I'm just amazed at the quality of her work. Below is just a tickle of what she has to offer. I'm sure if she doesn't have what you are looking for she can make it for you.




Beautifully crafted clay orchids on clear vases

Adorable Giraffe pin

Take a few minutes to check her out and the other wonderful artists on Etsy.

~Q

No comments: