Selling blog for pet items

I've recently created a selling blog for all of my pet items. My hubby calls our pups Mowzers instead of Bowzers so I thought that would be a great name for a Pet clothing biz. Check it out!

At Mowzers you will find a wonderful assortment of pet items including clothing, collars, leashes, bandanas, pet toys and more. Please be patient though and check back often. I'm currently working on building up my stock and will be adding it as I get it completed.

Any questions you may have you can contact me at Shanghai31@aol.com.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Boots the Cat

Boots is our family cat. He is the most finicky, spoiled baby in the house. He states quite clearly "I'm NOT a alleycat! I'm an aristocat!"

Here he is pictured with his brother when he was just a baby.


Hard to believe he went from this adorable size to the big lug he has turned into.




He truly hates that he has to share his home with Koko (a German Shepard/Rotweiller mix) and Baby (a Boston Terrier/Husky/Wolf mix).




Come see Boots at one of his favorite past times. - click here.

No comments: