Selling blog for pet items

I've recently created a selling blog for all of my pet items. My hubby calls our pups Mowzers instead of Bowzers so I thought that would be a great name for a Pet clothing biz. Check it out!

At Mowzers you will find a wonderful assortment of pet items including clothing, collars, leashes, bandanas, pet toys and more. Please be patient though and check back often. I'm currently working on building up my stock and will be adding it as I get it completed.

Any questions you may have you can contact me at Shanghai31@aol.com.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Decorating Home Office

Today I'm going to show some pics of my husbands home office. This room used to be my daughters bedroom but since she's recently moved out - we decided to take advantage of the situation. LOL The walls were stained and had a trim dividing the two colors. As you can see, it was quite dark.

I made a suggestion of colors and hubby went and picked out what he liked. I really like his choices. The hunter green and tan go very well together. He finished it off with chair rail in a cream color. He's been working like a mad dog getting it completed. Now all he has to do is get his stuff moved in here.


Next room for us will be what was his office. It will becoming my new sewing room! Yeah! Finally I'll get to move out of the dining room. :)

Keep watching for updates!

~Queet

No comments: