Selling blog for pet items

I've recently created a selling blog for all of my pet items. My hubby calls our pups Mowzers instead of Bowzers so I thought that would be a great name for a Pet clothing biz. Check it out!

At Mowzers you will find a wonderful assortment of pet items including clothing, collars, leashes, bandanas, pet toys and more. Please be patient though and check back often. I'm currently working on building up my stock and will be adding it as I get it completed.

Any questions you may have you can contact me at Shanghai31@aol.com.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Boutique handbags and Native American Jewelry

If you are looking for one of a kind boutique style handbags you only have to visit here for some great inexpensive finds. I'm sure if I don't have your fabric choices that I can custom make one that will fit your style.

I also enjoy making Native American jewelry and you can find those being sold here. Check back often for new designs. I'm constantly creating something. I just can't still my creative monkeys. :)

XO Queet

1 comment:

Lynn S. said...

Hi, Queet -- enjoyed your blog. Also enjoyed the cupcake blog.