Selling blog for pet items

I've recently created a selling blog for all of my pet items. My hubby calls our pups Mowzers instead of Bowzers so I thought that would be a great name for a Pet clothing biz. Check it out!

At Mowzers you will find a wonderful assortment of pet items including clothing, collars, leashes, bandanas, pet toys and more. Please be patient though and check back often. I'm currently working on building up my stock and will be adding it as I get it completed.

Any questions you may have you can contact me at Shanghai31@aol.com.

Saturday, March 7, 2009

A great find!

Today I have been searching thru blogs looking for some great craft show displays to help give me ideas on how to improve my own. I came across this wonderful site filled to the brim of great pics and ideas at http://handmade-goodies.blogspot.com/. I was overjoyed! I just have to share! Here are some of the cutest pincushions I have ever seen. I'm just going to have to try my hand at them. I'm even more anxious to get out some of the patterns I've collected over the years.



If you are looking for ideas on how to improve your craft show displays - the above blog is surely one to check out. Great Job Emily!

1 comment:

nancy huggins said...

WOW Queet..I really like the cute cupcak pin cushions...do you have a pattern for them? Love your blog too..Maybe when I move you can help me fix mine so it looks better.