Selling blog for pet items

I've recently created a selling blog for all of my pet items. My hubby calls our pups Mowzers instead of Bowzers so I thought that would be a great name for a Pet clothing biz. Check it out!

At Mowzers you will find a wonderful assortment of pet items including clothing, collars, leashes, bandanas, pet toys and more. Please be patient though and check back often. I'm currently working on building up my stock and will be adding it as I get it completed.

Any questions you may have you can contact me at Shanghai31@aol.com.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Handmade Gift Tags

Another one of my friends, Nancy, makes some of the nicest handmade gift tags I've ever seen. They are very vintage looking. Perfect items for gifts, quilts, hanging, or whatever else you can imagine. Check out her blog at Huggins Haven for some great ideas.



She's in the middle of moving to a more southern location - closer to me! I'm looking forward to getting to see her more often. :) Nancy does alot of primitave/vintage type of items. Handbags, aprons, market bags, painting with gourds, etc. She's always on the go. Such an amazing woman!

2 comments:

papel1 said...

Your blog is really looking good!
Judy

Unknown said...

The blog looks great! I like your slideshow.